StonerScape Forums

StonerScape Forums

StonerScape Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

StonerScape - New Age Of Peace

HomeHomeLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog in

Ecto Token Guide!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Twisted

Twisted

Ecto Token Guide!! Empty
PostSubject: Ecto Token Guide!!   Ecto Token Guide!! EmptySun Jul 13, 2014 8:06 pm

This guide is to show the easiest and best ways of collecting ecto tokens for really great rewards!!!

1. Voting!! it is the easiest way to get a nice amount of tokens with almost no effort. Please tell myself or an admin/mod that you are about to vote so they can check the vote count. This will be edited when vote rewards gets coded.
Ecto Token Guide!! 9t3dc3
**NOTE** REWARD IS CHANGED TO 500 NOW, NOT 750 TOKENS

2. Killing mobs at ::slayerpvp This is the easiest way of obtaining tokens. **NOTE**It is called slayerpvp for a reason. High rewards mean high risk!!
Chicken(lvl3) = 3 or 9 tokens
Spiritual Ranger(lvl115) = 35 tokens
For a full list of drops, please visit this great guide!!
http://www.stonerscape.com/t593-multi-slayer-pvp-lvl-47

3. Killing mobs at ::am It is alot less tokens/per hour than ::slayerpvp but with prayer it is almost 0% risk. The amount of tokens from each is as follows...
Pirate(lvl29) = 3 tokens
Death Spawn(lvl46) = 4 tokens
Kraka(lvl91) = 7 tokens
Kurask(lvl106) = 7 tokens

So, you got a bunch of tokens, now what? Well teleport to ::am and refer to the pictures to help.
Ecto Token Guide!! 14wr80w Ecto Token Guide!! 20i7zbl

If i missed other methods of gaining tokens or if something here is a little off, please comment so I can add/edit. Thanks everyone!  cheers 
Back to top Go down

Ecto Token Guide!!
Page 1 of 1